Wednesday, May 13, 2009
New spaces......
This past weekend we worked hard on the nursery. And when I say we.... I mean Jeremiah, Kristy, Judsen and Triston. I sat on the couch and stayed away from all the paint fumes. We decided on Sweet Baby's Breath and Milk Chocolate for the paint in Hannah's room. I just love the names of the paint. It's perfect for a little girl's room. Once all the painting was finished Jeremiah and Jud put the crib together and then put all the furniture in the room. It looks so good! And now the room is complete with crown and a chair rail. Jeremiah finished Triston's room too. Triston is loving the bigger space, new paint and crown in his room too. It's so exciting to have everything coming together. I can't wait to be able to organize all the new baby stuff in her room.
This is the before picture.
What an awesome little helper. Triston had fun painting and he did a great job!
Making lots of progress. Hannah is lucky to have so many people that love her!
Aunt Kristy hard at work!
Instructions!?!?! Who needs instructions?
Uncle Jud was getting in lots of practice. (I guess men do read instructions.)
Doesn't Hannah's room look great! Yes... that is her coming home outfit laying on her dresser. I had to play in her room.
Kristy and I are still looking for the wall decor. But I think the room is looking awesome!
My little man was tired after all that hard work! Here he is taking a break in his new room. Isn't he handsome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least thats a great pic of me!!! :-P
Post a Comment