Well at least that is what I told Jeremiah. Friday I went to the doctor for my sono. (They still had to see the heart and all the chambers.) Jeremiah wasn't able to make it so I asked my mom to come along to see her grand daughter. Our little one cooperated and everything appears to be healthy. Of course, for those of you that know me, I had to play a joke on Jeremiah. I called him and told him that the doctor confirmed it was a boy! He was very upset! I went on to explain that we would have to go re-register at BabiesRUs and have to rethink all the nursery decor. Jeremiah was devastated! Finally I couldn't keep up the story and started laughing. Needless to say he wasn't pleased with my joke. But the doctor did say it is definately a GIRL! So we are still on for a pink room.
So far this pregnancy is on track. I am still down 8 lbs from starting weight and in a few weeks I will start going to the doctor every 2 weeks. Although I already feel like I have been on that schedule... Last week I had a scare because I had had a headache for 3 days. I called the nurse to see if I could take something stronger than Tylenol and she called back telling me to come into the office right away. Apparently the headache could be a sign of preeclampsia (pregnancy induced hypertension). I was really scared and a nervous wreck on my way in to the office. But when I got there my blood pressure was fine and I was diagnosed with a migraine. Three pills and a nap later I was feeling much better.
I have to say that if it wasn't for the support from Jeremiah and Triston I would have already lost my mind. Triston is really being a great helper and Jeremiah keeps me in line with all my emotions and forgetfulness. They both really deserve some kind of award of the year!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't know you were expecting!! That is so great! I'm excited for you guys! Glad to "catch up" with your life. Seems like you are happy and well!
Post a Comment